Marijuana is considered legal to some places, making its distribution normal because it is being used for medicinal purposes. Since this is the case, not only humans are able to consume cannabis but also animals like dogs as well, but only therapeutically. Believe it or not, there are diseases that can be easily cured by the most powerful cbd oil in the market and the effect can be seen in just a few minutes after letting your pet ingest it.
The chemical Cannabidiol or CBD is a chemical found in cannabis sativa plants which is non-psychoactive and highly therapeutic. Unlike the other component inside the plants, CBD is the one responsible for giving medicinal benefits for cannabis users not only for humans but also on animals.
Cannabis oils came from the marijuana flower with trichomes that contains the glands with essential oils needed to make the extract. After the glands are separated, they will use it to create the ideal ratio for cbd products. Since cannabis plants contains a lot of different cannabinoids, they only need to extract the cannabidiol, which has the medical component of the cannabis, and removing the tetrahydrocannabinol, which is the chemical responsible for making the user high.
Benefits of CBD Extracts
Due to the advancements in technologies, medicine aspect already found a way to cure some diseases of dogs that back then does not even have a remedy. Now, Cannabis oils are being used to treat seizures, stress, anxiety, arthritis, nausea, symptoms of cancer, back pain, and gastrointestinal issues for dogs.
As those who are familiar with the effects of cannabis strains, the relieving effect provided by the cannabis gives a lot of benefits for our pets and acts as their pain relievers. The good news about the cbd products is that they don’t have life-threatening side effects for your pets as long as they have the proper dosage. Aside from that, it doesn’t damage their internal organs as well and doesn’t make your pets high or sedated.
Qualities to look for in a potent CBD Oil
- Safe and Natural – as much as possible, you should be aware that the strongest cannabidiol oil should be extracted from the cannabis plant and is not artificially made in the laboratories. The extracted chemicals from the plant should not contain or at maximum 0.3 percent of THC level since this chemical is the one that makes the user high and is not necessary for medicinal purposes.
- Recommended by Experts – oils by cbds are properly filtered by manufacturers to ensure that the best cbd oils in the market wouldn’t contain any THC and be approved by veterinarians to be distributed to pet owners.
- Effective – the strongest cbd oil available in the market surveyed that 99% of their respondents find their product more effective than other cbd oil. That is why you need to make sure that the cbd oil you are going to purchase is one of the strongest cbd oil available in all 50 states.
- Developing – despite the fact that the product was considered as one of the most powerful cannabinoid oils, it should continue to develop and be able to accommodate all types of animals and also be able to go smoothly as the time changes to be able to adapt to the gradual changes happening in the environment.
- Scientifically Tested – in order to rely on the product as the most potent cbd oil, you need to look at its background and see how many years they have researched and developed the product. At the same time, you need to check if the experts involved are credible to conduct such researches to assure that the product is not harmful to your pets.
Different Types of CBD Products
Apparently, aside from cbd oils, there are other different products where they infused CBD in order to be given to your pets as needed.
- CBD Oil Extracts – if you want to be more precise in giving the amount of CBD to your pets, this product is highly efficient in terms of dosage and has a quick reaction time compared to cbd edibles. It lets the owners control the dosage to act as a supplement and remedy for diseases rather than a recreational use like what people usually do when using cannabis strains.
In terms of potency levels, each brand has different levels and to be able to get the results immediately for your pets; you need to get the best cbd oils in the market. Some of them are using pure CBD while others combine a little amount of THC to the more dominant CBD. However, since owners are hesitant to purchase those with combined THC, they prefer the oils with only cbd high potency to assure that the side effects would be minimal. If you are going to purchase one, make sure that the oil is produced from a legit supplier and proven by experts that they are credited to reproduce the product. You can also consult with the veterinarian in order to assure that the oil you have is one of the most powerful cbd oil in the market.
- Tinctures – Tinctures is also the same as cbd oil but this product comes in the form of a bottle with a dropper on the cap that you will use to give to your pets. This product is not as potent compared to the oil extracts. However, it can be used as a reliever for mild symptoms like muscle pains, nausea, anxiety or stress. If you are also still hesitant to purchase CBD oils for your pets, this is a good primer for you to test it out.
Unlike the oil extracts which are purely made from the cannabis plants, tinctures composed of cbd compounds combined with vegetable glycerine, oil, or even alcohol, making it a cannabis-infused solution. Since it is a combination of different products, it is a good daily supplement you can use every day for your pets and can also be used to alleviate nausea, body aches, loss of appetite, seizures and decreasing the pain for old aged pes.
Although, compared to the strongest cbd oil available, these products are low to medium in level of potency.
- CBD Topicals – Apparently, CBD products are not only for ingestion but can also act as an ointment that you can use and apply to your pet’s body. CBD topicals act like a traditional remedy that you can use to apply for the parts of the body of your pet that has pain like joints or muscles. Pet owners also use this product for their pets who are suffering from arthritis and skin irritations. It is used by directly applying it to the skin in order to make sure that the effect is immediate. Be reminded that this cream is for external use only and can also be used to treat skin allergies, weak joints, inflammation and muscle pains.
This cannabis product is also infused with other compounds that are found to have medicinal benefits like herbal extracts to add the healing effect of the ointment. However, compared to the most potent cbd oil, the potency level of topicals are moderate. It doesn’t go to the bloodstream of your pets so you won’t need to worry about your pets getting high.
- Edibles – Unfortunately, there are some pets who are very hard to train to ingest medicines, especially those in capsule forms. They might even also run away after seeing you with a dropper or syringe and refuse to open their mouth because they might not like how it smells. That is why manufacturers decided to make CBD infused treats as well so that you can easily give your pets the remedy. This kind of product does not only provide them with medicinal benefits but also an enjoyable experience of eating a snack.
Since there are different flavors available, your pet wouldn’t be able to distinguish it from their normal treat and would gladly take it inside their mouth. This CBD product is made by combining CBD oils with the ingredients of dog treats. However, compared to other cbd products and even to the best cbd oils, edibles take longer to be absorbed by the body because they need to digest it first. The bad side of this product is that they might seem okay after ingesting the product with no side effect so you might think it is okay to give them more. But, you shouldn’t do it because it really takes a while to digest and there are also different potency levels in each treat. To be able to adjust to the kick in of the CBD, you can minimize the treat by cutting it into quarters and gradually increase the dosage every 4 to 5 days if you see that they didn’t have any side effects.
Then, the main question suddenly pops out after finding out the different products: what is the strongest cbd and which one of them is most suitable for your pet?
Based on the different CBD products mentioned, cbd oils contains the strongest c.b.d among all of them since it is the purest form without any additional compounds. Because of its high potency, veterinarians recommend that the dosage you are going to give to your pets are very minimal to assure that your pets would first gradually adapt to the chemicals and be able to use it as medicinal remedy.
However, you need to make sure that you take a good look at the dosages you give to your pets because there are chances that it can lead to overdosing. This can be bad especially if the CBD extract contains THC, which is the chemical that makes the user feel high. The effects for your pets can last up to days and they wouldn’t be able to eat anything else because they need to remove the effects inside their body.
Although, you don’t need to worry because life-threatening risks are very minimal for pets who overdosed in CBD. It might be more crucial if they ingested such things like chocolate, caffeine or raisins. But, in order to get the benefits of the cbd without getting the side effects, you have to ask for the recommendation of the veterinarian first.
Where to Purchase
The best strong cbd products are available at places where marijuana is legal. Since they are allowed to buy and use cannabis legally, distributers of cbd products for dogs are using this opportunity to sell products with cbd for dogs who need it to be able to help those pets in need of medication for certain types of diseases.
But, if you live in a place where it is banned, you can rely on help products, which has lower doses of THC, so you will be certain that your dogs won’t get high after using the products.